You can now add any workout of the day (WOD) from WODwell.com to your personal collections.
- Just crushed a workout? Add it to your ‘Done’ collection.
- Got some you want to try later? Add them to your ‘To-Do’ collection.
- Found some workouts you can do at home or with friends? Create unlimited custom collections like ‘At Home’ or ‘Shared Suffering’.
Tip: Find your personal collections in your WODwell profile at:
When you create a free WODwell account (or a paid ‘Beastmode’ account) we’ll automatically add three empty collections to your account (‘To-Do’, ‘Done’, and ‘Favorites’). You can also create as many custom collections as you want. Here’s how:
Step by Step
- Click the ‘Add To’ link below any WOD on wodwell.com
2. Click the ‘Create New Collection’ link
3. Give your collection a name and click ‘Create Collection’
Access your collections any time, from the main menu
We started WODwell in 2015 to archive meaningful workouts created by the CrossFit community — heroes, memorials, benchmarks — because we think they’re part of what makes CrossFit awesome. We never predicted that millions of you would use what we created. WODwell had over 2̶.̶3̶ ̶M̶i̶l̶l̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶2̶0̶1̶8̶ 3 Million users in 2019!
WODwell is a small team with big ambitions, so we especially appreciate our paying members. Your support allows us to develop new features like this. We have a long list of ideas for new features, too, based largely on your feedback. Stay tuned for more!
Lisa & Jeremy
wodwell.com | co-creators