You can now add any workout of the day (WOD) from WODwell.com to your personal collections.
- Just crushed a workout? Add it to your ‘Done’ collection.
- Got some you want to try later? Add them to your ‘To-Do’ collection.
- Found some workouts you can do at home or with friends? Create unlimited custom collections like ‘At Home’ or ‘Shared Suffering’.
Tip: Find your personal collections in your WODwell profile at:
When you create a free WODwell account (or a paid ‘Beastmode’ account) we’ll automatically add three empty collections to your account (‘To-Do’, ‘Done’, and ‘Favorites’). You can also create as many custom collections as you want. Here’s how:
Step by Step
- Click the ‘Add To’ link below any WOD on wodwell.com
2. Click the ‘Create New Collection’ link
3. Give your collection a name and click ‘Create Collection’
View your collections any time, from the user menu at the top right of your screen…
We started WODwell in 2015 to archive meaningful workouts created by the CrossFit community — heroes, memorials, benchmarks — because we think they’re part of what makes CrossFit awesome. We never predicted that millions of you would use what we created. WODwell had over 2̶.̶3̶ ̶M̶i̶l̶l̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶2̶0̶1̶8̶ |3̶̶̶ ̶̶̶M̶̶̶i̶̶̶l̶̶̶l̶̶̶i̶̶̶o̶̶̶n̶̶̶ ̶̶̶u̶̶̶s̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶ ̶̶̶2̶̶̶0̶̶̶1̶̶̶9̶| 5 Million users in 2020!
WODwell is a small team with big ambitions. Paying members allow us to develop new features like this and the long list of ideas that come from users.
Support WODwell and unlock special features and thousands more workouts, here: wodwell.com/beastmode
Lisa & Jeremy
wodwell.com | co-creators